|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 9:55 PMUpdates!
Ok..It's basically outting every single day and depletion of my savings... Just dun wanna spend my precious holiday tt I craved for every single day during those mugging periods...gotta make full use of it to relax and enjoy.... so basically spent the wkends in chalet...Photos are all up on facebook :DMonday: Dated szechien out last minute upon knowing tt she's nt working...it's really last minute and I'm quite surprised her mother allowed..haha..normally it's a NO-NO... went for pizza hut STUDENT MEAL + spicy drumlets + desert...woohoo....finally a good meal after days of fast food and maggi noodles.... Pyschoed sc to buy ipod touch and yeah..she's very tempted..cus of the youtube everywhere feature....and I showed her hello baby...yeah..SHINee hello baby rocks! How can we not end the outing with mcflurry,fries and coke light at mac. Haha..we watched hello baby in mac for like 2 hours while waiting for the rain to stop...yeah...and then while waiting for my papa to come...I decided to borrow some books from the library..a MIRACLE I must say..for mi,books=big no no. Borrowed a physics fundamental book to recap my memory and also another book 'mathematics for engineers and technologies'. I guess it's more of applied math which will be useful for mi in future. Switch to study mode mr brain. Yixuan dated mi out to shop at forever 21. she has this sudden craving to look at the pretty clothes there..yeah...accompanied her there and upon arrival at 313, this ang moh came towards us and said ' You 2 look fashionable and this is a new look voucher of 10 dollars each for your two' I tot he was going to call mi to do a survey and I nearly shove him away..Luckily I didn't..phew... and there I'm thinking.. money is so hard to earn..u gotta praise ppl and then give them money..gosh..the world is turning ard... and yeah...went to NEW LOOK and shopped ard... I picked a these : Guess wat, I paid only 80cents for these And yixuan picked this: We accompanied szechien during her lunch break at kfc 313 and shopped ard at forever 21....I saw this scarf that's pretty good and cheap..9 bucks..bought it since it's like easy to match with clothes.. We shopped ard and yeah..camped at MAC again to wait for sze chien to knock off from work... Oh yeah..today quite a few tuition agency called mi...but none wanted mi to teach math..Ok, I shall not be picky... I onli rejected one offer to teach h2 physics. Accepted the deal to teach pure chem and pure physics at yishun starting this sat 10am.... shall earn money...$30/hr...nt bad...and then there's another deal at serangoon north tt wants mi to teach pure chem and pure phy as well..but sec 4 sia..stress... it's still negotiating... Initially they wanted to start at 7pm which i think is abit too late..dun wanna return home at 9pm...super sian... so i called them back and ask if it can be pushed earlier to maybe 5 or 6pm and yeah..they say can help mi ask...woohoo...shall see if tt deal can close... Mf's going to save up for more clothes and uni expenses...FIGHTING!
back to top?
|