|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 11:06 PMNCHS concert!
Just came back from nchs concert with yixuan :DOk..I should say the concert wasn't very nice... cheered NCSO on before i enter the concert hall...went backstage to find my conductors and chatted with them... went to find a seat somewhere near the stage and guess wat...my one and only eye candy sat directly behind mi..woohoo..tt's the best part of the concert... he's still as shuai and he recognised mi... hehe :D met other students which i taught previously and chatted with them..they are still as cheeky as usual...but yeah..the needa avoid some evil souls sitting somewhere near... SUCCESSFUL... I didn't cross path with them or wat...maybe they saw mi but let them envy bah..my good relationship with my students..haha...I still team up with the DM and scare those students who wanna make fun of mi..hehe..say give them detention :p then I saw uncle edward..still as young and energetic..hehe..see mi nia remind mi to help him ask those qns...kk..MAY ok...when I go back for college day... also saw some other teachers at the bus stop when I was walking home..haha..CHINESE department de..haha...they quite surprised to see mi also...chatted abit and they were so envious of mi cus I can walk home striaght..(NYP is so near my hse la)..and they have to take the bus home back to sengkang... haha... Tuition at CP again tml! earn more money mf! I saw a sling bag which I wan..correct size and colour..finally like a brown colour bag...should get it anot? and yeah..class chalet thingy...how ar..ok..by chance if pw u are reading, this is my suggestion: -we meet u at northpoint cold storage.. -buy the food required for bbq -then u call ur neighbour there -we take taxi down to downtown tgt with the groceries.. Liddat we no need to carry so much food and take bus mah..can fully utilise the taxi.,...but the problem is onli 4 person can take the taxi, means maybe u,mi,kj,neighbour Means we have to do the grocery shopping all by ourselves..(3 person) and yongle and kw have volunteered their help also..maybe call them meet us at downtown to carry the food in or wat..and then yeah..financial issues... who fork out the money for chalet and food...all these how ar..maybe we should hold a meeting one day...discuss chalet plans k... back to top? |