Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Saturday, March 27, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
FINALE!
ok...after all the twists and turns..I finally set my mind on studying my favourite subject - Math. Actually in fact, I want Applied Math.

I guess I will get in, or in fact quite sure. I wanna walk the ame route as my tuition teacher did. She's my role model and yeah, I going to be a teacher. Hopefully I can get teaching award in the second yr. I had a dream ytd night. I dreamt of myself getting into faculty of science.

I hate the uncertainty. like dunno whether can get into accountancy anot..and I seriously dunno wat the hell acct is all about... at least now in the mean time I shall go revise some math and maybe borrow some notes from my tuition teacher and do some read up first... I know I may regret but at least this is my choice, not my parent's anymore.
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

I hate kids! Finalised! To ppl in my secondary school clinque March holidays! I waited so long for this day! Results out! It's about to come 2 wks more Tml's the last day in NCHS Buy Buy Buy!