Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 9:34 PM
March holidays!
wow..I realised I didn't blog for quite long...

ok...basically the onli thing tt's worth noting is I've gotten my IPOD TOUCH!!!
Tt's the first electronic gadget I bought except for my hp... 468 bucks...kill mi pls..
Camped at CP with yixuan and my tuition student for almost everyday this wk...just slack there and did nth...play ipod and ds..haha...
Dun think tt this is stupid cus for the whole of jc period, this is counted a luxury ok..and this is one of my wishes during the past 2 yrs...  'SLACK AND DO NTH IN CAFE OR FASTFOOD...WATCH YOUTUBE AND DRINK KOPI...'
Yeah...there's this stalker-actually my student... he very funny...I think its fated or wat...we get along well...and I realised his bd is just one day before tw's (ytd)...haha..no wonder his character is similar to tw..giving the same aura...
yeah...this guy basically stalk mi everyday and I'm sort of used to it...suddenly today he didn't go to cp and stalk mi and I'm feeling odd...haha...Human just adapt well to their surroundings rite...haha...

Had tuition with yinxiang for 2 consecutive days and yeah..it's the fourth lesson today..so..my pay will come in soon..my daily expenses...haha...and omg..i found out tt my pay for last 2 wks in nchs is like 544 bucks...i expected lesser after deducting cpf..so was quite happy...haha...after offsetting the ipod's expenses, I still have some left..hehe...need it cus I'm going to slack my days off in cp with yixuan in the coming days also...and yeah..needa buy joanne's present...MONEY!

Met somebody I wished to avoid today at cp while conducting tuition..yeah..one of the girl from the clinque tt i used to stay in in sec 3 and 4... I bet some of your guys have heard tt story before..how I abandon this clinque..but yeah..do not wish to elaborate once again...let it go...so sia suey and i just fake a smile and say hi...hated tt awkardness lingering in the atmosphere...sucks!

Tml's Kbox-ing session with the babes...wow...it's HIGH HIGHER & HIGHEST time again...go high~ sing and enjoy...tt's life!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

I waited so long for this day! Results out! It's about to come 2 wks more Tml's the last day in NCHS Buy Buy Buy! KFC for lunch with 2H girls :D My lovely wkend's coming :D Happy CNY and Vday!!! Welcome back :D