
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 1:01 AM
To ppl in my secondary school clinque
(Ok babes, this post is merely for mi to vent out some angers..it's dedicted to 2 bimbos from my sec school clinque..so just read and forget..or better still dun read..)
Stop acting like a born loser, opps, u guys aren't acting..u all are one now....
I gain my success through hardwork and much effort and dun comment if u didn't witness it. If you think tt I'm a mugger I jolly well admit it, yes, I'm a mugger but I'm one tt have LIFE. Who says I have no life at tt time...
I watch youtube for one hour before I go school everyday in the morning.
I go shopping at amk hub everyday after school.
I watch movies and sing kbox with my friends.
I study EFFICIENTLY with my jc friends.
So dun act like u know EVERYTHING for goodness sake, LOSER! Stop commenting things like I have no life or friggling mugging every single day... Hey...tts the duty of a student,study when u must, obviously u are nt doing so, cus u are just acting like a bimbo with ur bimbo-tic group of friends tt I discard.
Go shopping everyday and spending money like water.
Camwhore and chat for like 3/4 of the time spent in cafe or library with studying as main priority.
Gossip and camp out late at night..clubbing till dusk...
All the best to you guys and shoo to ntu or smu i dun care..dun step into nus and pollute my future uni.
If you are really so free to suan mi (I know it's mi, if you dare..write my name big and bolded pls, dun act like a thief,secretive and sneaky), pls spend time reflecting over ur bad results.
You guys dun deserve sympathy cus i dun see effort implanted at all..and let mi define wat's LIFE for u:
Life :
You choose wat you like to study , not like u limited to choices due to your lousy grades
You work hard for the things u want, achieve it and share the joy with ur friends
You balance work and leisure well, achieving both hand in hand
You cope well with kinship and friendship
So stop complaining and being jealous for mi. I feel so sorry for you cus I could sense your jealousy so far right here. Why dun u blame urself for nt working hard enough instead, fancy u blaming ppl's better achievement due to stupid reasons like being a mugger and having no life. If you still think tt way, All I could say is, you will still be a loser in no matter 10 years, 20 years or even your whole life. REFLECT PLS!
Why issit tt when your good friends go on stage u clap and say tt they deserve it... Aren't they mugging for tt 2 yrs also. And if they are so good, why didn't they come and help u improve ur grades so tt you guys can go on stage TGT! Pls be fair as u judge and comment. If i see the slightest effort u put in, I wun be commenting this to you now..but i see none, nt a single bit. For my classmates tt did not perform as well, I saw them work hard and strive for their goals.. all you do is badmouthing ppl and critising your classmates or clinques. Pls, I sense no real friendship u possess..
Back off to your lala - land and dun post such stupid stuff in your blog. Cus both mi and vince feel tt there's just some jealous grumbling from a useless helpless desperate LOSER!
back to top?