Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 9:20 PM
I hate kids!
Ok, I was awaken by a phone call from jingshan pri this morning at ard 7am and yeah... I got a relief assignment...was pretty fast to doll up and get ready for skool without realising the nightmare tt will soon befall....

Stepped into the skool like a pri 1 students, everything're new to mi..and I dunno where the classes are located and stuff...figured out the way somehow and went for morning assembly with tt panda eyes of mine..I slept late ytd... I had lessons straight for like dunno how many hours with 2 pathetic breaks on half an hour each...luckily some teachers came to claim their classes...

I didn't know tt I need to claim the kids from the canteen after their recess and i waited stupidly infront of their class...didn;t know tt I need to bring them down for recess and before i realised tt they ran off...finally i realised tt i need to bring them down for skool dismissal when they acted like olympics runners..dashing off before i release them...SHIT THESE KIDS! tt's not all... dun bother talking sense to kids cus they are hollow brainners... all they know is to cry and scream...the basics of survival from born... and they forced mi to play 'simon says' game with them...lame! and some sore losers saw tt their team was losing and started throwing tantrum and scolding mi...for goodness sake..and u cnt argue with them...as state from a teacher, u ADVISE them..as if their brain understands. Rascals were running about in class as though it's a football field and the moment u shout at one scapegoat which i intended to kill as warning to the rest of the class, he cried. And there goes all my effort,, needa console him and then when he's back to normal, the chaos starts again...

I REALLY CNT STAND KIDS. worst than the sec 3 NT class i took i swear...at least those nuisances unds human words..not like these fellows over here... and I'm informed to go back tml for relief again..happy for money but sad for mood... but nvm..I will endure till i earn my second thousand bucks... cus I spent alot of my pay and it's still not reaching the 2nd thousand despite working for 1 term... nvm..300 plus more...2 wks.. and it's over! ENDURE CMF!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Finalised! To ppl in my secondary school clinque March holidays! I waited so long for this day! Results out! It's about to come 2 wks more Tml's the last day in NCHS Buy Buy Buy! KFC for lunch with 2H girls :D