Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 12:46 PM
SHINee ROCKS!
OMG, I'm so in love with SHINee now... they super cute and funny... watched the reality show they participated - Hello Baby and it's so funny... The show which they needa take care of a baby tgt...becoming the baby's appa :D The baby is super cute also -yooguen :) I think Minho is the best appa among the rest..Key's nt bad also... the leader Onew like so scared of the baby la..see the baby nia run away..haha... I like the scene where the baby wakes shinee up in the morning..so cute..haha....and the baby likes to play tunneling game- go under the legs of shinee appas..haha...then he always headbutt joonhyun's impt part while doing so cus he's nt tall enough..haha..then they were so scared of yoonguen when he wanna play tt game..haha...and yoonguen knows how to dance ring ding dong..so cute...4 yrs old nia leh...and his version of RDD is so funny..then shinee danced YG's version of RDD also..haha...if wanna watch go youtube find k...i go watch some more before going for tuition next..hehe
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

NCHS concert! Bugis with PW & KJ SPURGE FINALE! I hate kids! Finalised! To ppl in my secondary school clinque March holidays! I waited so long for this day! Results out!