Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
Results out!
Ok...gotten my results.. It's good, but nt good enough... AAAC/CAA ... super ugly..tt 2 disgusting Cs in the middle.. ok..some of u may think tt I have scored well and yet I'm still complaining..I'm sorry but yeah..i expected more from myself... dun really know where I wanna go next... a few surfacing choices... industrial and system engineering, engineering science, applied math, accountancy or maybe material science? Nt very sure..but yeah..I think I'm going to NUS...dunno y...NUS gives mi a better feel as compared to NTU...no offence..but tt's wat i think and also, I dun wan my papa to have difficulties driving both mi and my bro to different uni..tt will be tiring... and all along I onli tot of NUS... shall attend the open hse for more details...

Currently, my next wk schedule is booked as many owed mi outtings and lunch..lol...so i got ppl to have lunch with mi everyday le..hehe..and I'm looking forward to open hse...hey girls..go NUS with mi although u all nt considering it k... and let's go watch nodame cantabile movie after tt..haha...I've posted the photos from ytd's outting on facebook..do go and take a look... cya soon :D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

It's about to come 2 wks more Tml's the last day in NCHS Buy Buy Buy! KFC for lunch with 2H girls :D My lovely wkend's coming :D Happy CNY and Vday!!! Welcome back :D Blogskin got problem! The wk is ending.... :D