Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 9:11 PM
Impromtu student!
Woke up super early in the morning to catch kfc breakfast at cp with szechien and yixuan..but to my dismay, the porriage is sold out :( it's like I'm, thinking of it since ytd night and to think it's sold out..and the last bowl to the customer before mi...nvm...trained to orchard and shopped at ion orchard...bought 2 pairs of levi's jeans at 79.90 bucks..ok la...I onli have a pair of long jeans at home which was bought when I was sec 1...so yeah..time to get 2 more in preparation of uni....was super down after buying it cus it burnt a hole in my savings account.... we shopped ard and decided to buy the ipod touch which sc wanted at orchard centre and then go back to yixuan's hse to play hamster.... train back and as usual....while nchs walked past mi they gave mi tt type of look again...and my friend heard them saying ' isn't she a teacher?'... honestly speaking I feel good...at least my presence in nchs is recognised..haha... went to yixuan hse and cooked tom yam maggi.... just theni received a phone call from yestuition and they asked if I'm willing to take this student at sengkang for pure chem and phy, amaths....i couldn't react in time and just accepted..haha... it's twice per week and $25/hr... ok...5 min later...the agent called back and asked if I can start today..I was like wth...I have nth with mi and dunno anything..then I suppose to teach like in the next hr...super stressed up.... luckily it's just a few blocks away from yx's hse and she brought mi there....went to teach and this student is pretty smart la..dun really know why she needs tuition..kiasu bah... from our conversations, i realised she's those competitive and hardworking type.... I think it's good..self motivated... better than those i needa push one..but i dunno who to pass her to after 3 months..maybe i will help her through Olvl bah...hope I can managed...so yeah...additional $400 to my monthly income....

tuition is real good money...my current working hrs/wk = 8 hours and it's earning mi $940
I'm ready to quit relief teaching....bye jsps students :)
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Hamsters!!! Feel like quiting relief teaching xD Updates! SHINee ROCKS! NCHS concert! Bugis with PW & KJ SPURGE FINALE! I hate kids! Finalised!