|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 12:01 AMHamsters!!!
It's raining heavily in the morning and Yx and I caught a bus down to serangoon north pet center to buy HAMSTERS! ha..it's actually the breed tt I wanted last time when I was young..but didn;t buy it last time cus no money :( haha..now tt i have the money, I dun feel like rearing anymore..ha..shopped ard and decided to buy everything from one shop since it's more convenient...bought a super big cage for the hamsters....in the end yx spent ard 100 bucks..ha...cab back to her hse and started to play with the hamsters...one is super agile and active while the other one just slack and sleep...contrasting sia.. just then, I received a phone call from my yishun student and she wanted tuition..so last min but i feel tt i should go..cus i wanted to buy the levi's jeans which cost 2 for 80 bucks..haha...by teaching her for 2 hours i have alr raised 3/4 of the funds...which is enough le..haha...so I went empty handed since she said tt she has got qns tt wanna ask mi to help her...waited outside her house for like half an hour and yeah..she's late...i think cus of remedial and stuff...but nvm...i think extra lesson no need to give comission to agency..haha..so good...more pls! |