Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 4:51 PM
Welcome back :D
Yeah..finally managed to find one suitable blogskin...was just trying my luck on blogskins.com and found this new blogskin tt looks fine.... kk...let mi see..updates for the past few wks:

Had my new timetable and this time round all I have to do is co-teach in class..in simple, a vase...stand and pose nicely...catwalk to students when they have any enquiries ..haha

Got involved in CNY Hamper competition committee...but this is the first time I escape from my job...act blur and push to other ppl...just dun feel like doing...too bad :p

Spend near 90 bucks helping my department to get some DVDs for the remedial lessons... but the teacher forgot to bring her wallet ytd...therefore I gotta wait till next wed before I can get my money back...cash tight sia....and I bought another pair of heels..just can't stand the temptation..so broke

Oh, I heard there will be 9 new NIEs trainees coming to join us on 22nd feb..haiz...the room is so packed liao and here comes more ppl to worsen the situation...hopefully more eyecandies bah...but i guess no matter wat they will be too old for mi..haha...

kk...shall update more next time...Mf's getting ready for her reunion dinner...oh ya...we have not finalised the mahjong session during cny...leave a msg on the tagboard or better still sms to confirm k...my fingers are itching..haha..cya:D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Blogskin got problem! The wk is ending.... :D A brand new wk ahead :D Stress stress stress!!! It's tml! Bye 2009! I think I chose a wrong job! First department meeting in NCHS!!! More More More!!! Revival!