Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 8:38 PM
First department meeting in NCHS!!!
The long awaited instruction from NCHS has finally arrived... Guo lao shi smsed mi this:
Please attend dept meeting on 31st dec at 8.30am at COE room. You may also bring your bank passbook,certs and NRIC to school on thursday.

Oh gosh... I'm a little nervous... Imagine sitting in the meeting room with all the teachers and you are the only 18 yrs old girl there...I think those  introduction stuff will come again..I better prepare myself well...but the worst thing is I'm having a little cough and flu..argh..I gotta get well and present myself in the best state...Better sleep early and condition my body well... Yeah..Mf's gonna be busy for one whole wk...In secret process of something...Rmb to date mi out after a wk's time to witness the effect...Hopefully its obvious enough for u guys to identify...haha..cya:D
(It's starting tml!)
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

More More More!!! Revival! Clothes clothes clothes!!! Slack like hell day :p Off to city... Same school yet different role now Mf's is too addicted to blogshopping... :( Beach Breeze!!! Killer heels found finally :D Online Blogshop links!!!