|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 6:20 PMStress stress stress!!!
Ok...suffered like shit for the last 3 days of work.... nt due to excessive work for tt condensed period of high blood pressure.... its like nth to do for maybe 1 to 2 hours then when there's a lesson, my blood pressure shoots up like hell... ok...I'm not condemning all the classes I'm taking..but just one... Idiot 3I...babarians...worst than animals in the zoo ok...like 7th month ghost liddat...dying to escape from class.....if not they must have overload of adrenaline...dying to create trouble every single sec... they kena scolded by me for their first lesson...and today's their second..they challenged my mentor teacher...crazy bunch of ppl...can't keep their mouth close even for a second...feel like slapping them tight... in the end a dozen of them got sent to the principal office,making a mess out of mi and my teacher's schedule...I must say I'm bad to 2H cus I carried tt anger to their class at the start...but they are noisy in the first place also..so just nice...scold to tame them down..but they were pretty guai after tt...listening to mi and cheering mi up in the end...starting to like them more..cus at least shouting works...ok..my throat is seriously rotting due to extensive shouting and my cough is deterioating like shit...haven recovered after 2 wks...argh..and it seems to be worsening...ok..I must say I have a lovely class called 1F...like junior like senior..haha..I'm from 1F in the past..haha....they very cute...guai and friendly....treated them to tidbits on their first lesson...haha...and I finished the first chapter with them le...all the hardworking souls there..haha..can't wait for the next lesson with them...there's one osama and one wasabi in the class..haha..and also there's really a guy called lin jun jie in the class..very cute also..looks like my cousin....haha...Okok...another thing is there's this quite shuai de relief PE teacher in nchs..haha..sitting beside mi in the teacher's room..haha..eyecandy...kk..but i nv like him la..just look look nia..hehe...shall go prepare my lessons...update next time... Hey 0815 girls: Hang in there and we shall do more catch ups on fri evening!!! cya! (PX,PW,KJ) back to top? |