Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 9:59 PM
A brand new wk ahead :D
Wots... had my long hours of sleep finally after 5 days of waking up at 6am.... haha...ok..wat have I done then....

Fri: Had my last lunch with Jialing( ARGH...) now I'm back to my lonely self in nchs... met the 3 babes from NCHS at PS... complaint and chatted about all the interesting stuffs tt happened during our work for the past 1 wk....ha...went daiso to buy 3 paper trays but they cnt fit A4 size...shit! but nvm...replaced it with the ones in my room originally... trainned back and home sweet home...

Sat: Went back to NCHS so as to help Mr tien..yeah...dragged ppl to join string orchestra and I'm so proud of myself... issit tt ppl's face gets thicker as they age? I felt like I'm a sales lady trying to convince ppl into buying my stuff, in this case joinning my former cca...haha..and being a teacher is really a big benefit..they have no choice but to finish listening my piece of speech...haha....many were convinced into writing their name down and mr tien was so happy...haha... Met jiarui and qijun... chatted alot about JC stuff... went back to staffroom to pack my zuo ye home and shuai ge was there alone... I think he tot tt i'm very cheena... and therefore he talked to mi in a very formal cheena way...which mi myself is nt used to..haha...ok...to be honest...I'm more of hokkien ka than cheena ka..haha...nvm... papa fetched mi for lunch and yeah..bought another working pants...a slight boot cut style this time round... Liked it lots as it hides my fat thigns well..haha...

Sun: Went all ard to clear some routine stuff...and then went hg point for lunch and restocking of rations.. saw this pretty white top and bought it at once...more clothes!!! went home and visited the blog I intro to kj and px.... after feeling the pinch on wallet, I decided to buy the coat dress... smsed kj and she wants also!!! haha...Found out tt she's at the music skool near my house..so decided to go transfer money to the blogshop tgt with her...met her at amk market and we bused to amk hub...shopped ard and yeah: KJ! STOP ACTING CUTE! lol....

JR is coming back to NCHS tml :D shall ji siao him...hopefully I dun have any lessons at tt time...and I'm quite curious to see the new relief teacher tt is one day older than mi.... shall keep a look out...welcome back to skool again, my lovely 1f and 2h :D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Stress stress stress!!! It's tml! Bye 2009! I think I chose a wrong job! First department meeting in NCHS!!! More More More!!! Revival! Clothes clothes clothes!!! Slack like hell day :p Off to city...