|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 10:09 PMMore More More!!!
New slippers sponsered by PAPA!!! yeah..love him...haha...cus my old pink slippers are wearing off and they are so shy from revealing their inner bodies..k..lame! This pair of white slippers are pretty gd but I scared it gets dirty soon...nvm.. Helped my mummy dye her hair in the afternoon..like mum like daughter...both super ai mei..but nvm... now I unds the effort of hair stylists...dying hair for ladies is so tiring...especially when there's so much hair..fizzy somemore...argh...but ha...the result was gd... Went to mummy's DND at orchard country club..super NICE!!! it's more like a resort there...very peaceful and comfortable... Yeah..this yr's DND was a pretty cosy one..cus nt many ppl turn up..(they are angry with their work..and boycotted this dinner...) But somehow if I were one of them..i will still turn up...guess wat...the cost of this meal is 188 bucks per person...It's seriously their loss....There wat Budhha over the wall,drunken prawns,fish,scallop,ee fu mee and bird nest..mad..Is there really a recession going on I wonder? Mum won a 100bucks taka voucher!!! wow....more shopping to come!!! haha Today: Basically the day started bad with a heavy downpour....freezing cold..but papa very nice..he knew I missed the fish beehoon at the kopitiam near nyjc...drove us there for breakfast...haha...The other 3 of them were pissed off by the bad attitude of the worker from the indonesian food stall... It those china workers again...ok..i know i should nt generalise..but yeah...those from the indo stall are bad...ignoring my family members and shouting as though they are argueing or wat...get lost ok...dun pollute the singapore image here... Back to amk centre again for lunch...and yeah...as per normal..shopped and buy again...MF's bank is in deep deficit...calling for donations...haha...bought a top at Littlematchgirl cus all clothings are priced at 19.90 bucks except dresses which are priced at 24.90 bucks.. pretty worthed it cus the material is real gd and its original price is like more than double its current sales price..haha Yeah...a yellow piece...Mf's aimming for a rainbow series...there's white and black,yellow,pink,grey,green and blue now...gonna collect the remainings..haha.. Random thoughts: (For ppl who knows my sec 3 and sec 4 clinque) Yeah..had been reading wx's blog and ok..I must admit tt she's leading a pretty fulfiling life now...But nevertheless, I'm more ascertain tt we are of different worlds...Now to think of it seriously again, it wasn't a bad idea to depart from tt clinque in the past... I guess I can nv lead tt kind of lifestyle like she did... go clubbing? late night shopping till early morning? asking for money from parents like nobody business? No sign of getting a job and earn some money for ur own spending...Though I'm spending quite alot nowadays, but those are my own savings over the months and I dun demand money from my parents as and when I like ok... There's a fixed amt weekly.. I can't imagine how u guys will survive in future..nvm...hopefully ur parents job are stable..though they are BOSS..but its merely a mixed veggi rice stall ok...how much can they earn to feed ur unlimited spendings...putting on ur mouth all the gross terms like 'my darling papa or how much u love them', but ur actions doesn't reflect at all..All I see is an irresponsible pampered girl in u.... |