Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 12:02 PM
Blogskin got problem!
Ok girls..my blogskin got problem as seen...couldn't find a desired blogskins even after searching for the whole morning...shall give up..no time to waste on such stuff....so just bear with it...gotta rush out the exam papers by tue and all the resources are in skool...Oh no! nvm...and I have tons of stuff to mark by today :(
shall go complete my stuff before it's too late...cya soon :D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

The wk is ending.... :D A brand new wk ahead :D Stress stress stress!!! It's tml! Bye 2009! I think I chose a wrong job! First department meeting in NCHS!!! More More More!!! Revival! Clothes clothes clothes!!!