|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 8:01 PMThe wk is ending.... :D
Wots! tml's friday and the principal declared halfday due to the gd Olvl results :D End work ar 10.20am!!! and receive full pay...hhaaa..ok..this week was much better than the previous cus I sort of got used to everything le..and now I have a good friend Rachael there who accompanies mi often...Oh...Got pretty well with the other colleagues as well... Edward (shuai ge) and Candy..and also...i went to make friend with another 2 relief teachers who are of the same age as mi....guys though...Today's Daniel's last day of relief teaching and hence I initiate to have lunch tgt....Jio-ed YY along and yeah..make friend with him..chatted as we have lunch and yeah..much closer now...cus I fully unds his situation of being a relief teacher without any friends.... Accompanied rachel and edward for their lunch and we chatted in the canteen as well... haha...Talked alot and yeah...first time tok so much to edward...he's married for a yr...haha...and ok...he's quite old le...but kan bu chu...and yeah..since I'm a student nt long ago...he asked mi some opinions as a student to improve his teaching and somehow I became quite bold infront of him le..can joke somemore...I asked if I should call him edward gor gor or uncle edward..haha.. Ok...I got an alarming notice... I have to set an exam paper for sec 1 NT on my own... so cool lor... have been sitting for exam for the past 18 yrs and now I can a paper for students to do..haha... but i dun really know how... like wat standard and wat format...shall ask tml... back to top? |