|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 12:30 AMClothes clothes clothes!!!
Went to Causeway point to visit SC today...haha..and yeah..IORA is having an atrium sale and wots... all the clothes are very cheap relative to its quality... I sort of sorted out my thoughts and decided to invest on better quality clothings for work next yr.. yeah..bought the above top at 23 bucks... actually i wanted to buy more..but papa and mummy is like waited impatiently..so i better stop....and papa gave mi 50 bucks extra for clothing!!! hehe...somehow i tot of sneaking back to causeway point tml since its the last day of atrium sale...but we are going IMM tml...nvm..shall see... Random thoughts: (Just Ignore) 1) To a person I wish to avoid but actually I'm paying close attention to his actions: Stop degrading urself.. feels like converting into a ah beng and flirt? No wonder u fail to get the liking of ur crush... The problem lies in the mentality ok... And what's wrong with going ns? You think being a permanent resident nia no need serve ns? And stop trying to gain attention by posting nicks like 'should I pack and leave?' If u can't wait to return to malaysia, just leave...stop hogging to singapore and making all sorts of complaints like serving NS... Nobody is going to stop you from leaving..JUST GET LOST!
back to top?
|