|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Friday, July 23, 2010 @ 5:48 PMUpdates :X
Oh, I realised I've not been blogging for almost a wk le..ok..lazy..actually I took quite a no. of photos but was always lazy to upload..ha...recently quite busy sia...yeah...I rmbed going kbox with SC on monday after eating sizzler salad bar...ha..cnt forget de la..cus I am having sore throat due to tt now..ha...hate it..I gotta be in my best condition for camp to enjoy myself to the fullest...oh yeah...went for tuition also..and I drop the other sec 3 yishun student le...dun think I can cope..wan some wkend time for myself and my family...300 bucks per month is more than enough le..cus i think no chance and time to spend either..ha... Oh yeah..I had damn a lot of shit trying to organise my time table for uni cus all the lectures and tutorial just dun match each other..it clashes..i took like 5 hours just to fit in nicely 1 timetable..haiz..but got the trick out of it and made 2 other le...and after my bro's back from KL, he taught mi about the modules system and now i can unds le.ha..yeah..intending to take korean language as my GEM for FASS... ha... I bought damn a lot of things sia..and my money is really depleting endlessly...but some were donated by my mummy..wotz! I got a new slippers, sun block,torch light and a pair of sandals from mummy...then I bought a damn big bag tt can fit my lap top for uni...quite different from my usual style in terms of shape...and it's more sporty and trendy...I wan my active and vibrant life back...no more mature working wears k...I'm back to tt bubbly 18 yrs old girl...oh yeah..I bought a romance story book today..first time I bought a story book since like 10 yrs ago? lol... ok...today I left home at ard 7.30... underestimated the travelling time required... in the end i was like 10 min late from the initial fixed time...so sorry sc and C...ha..it's my first time travelling there alone also..so cnt blame mi...but i took note of the travelling time le..from amk to JE = 38 min JE to BV = 8min so total is ard 1 hour including waiting time... and from BV to NUS FOS building is ard 30 min cus u can nv board the first 95 bus...it's so damn packed...which means tt I gotta leave home ar 1hr45min earlier to reach on time..argh...stupid..waste time travelling...but nvm..i always get a seat in the train somehow...tts y i bought the story book today...it's to keep mi occupied in tt 1 hour of train trip... hmm... the talk today was pretty good somehow..I like the first lecturer..he's super funny and cute...damn straightforward..ha...and he kept suaning the nus system though he's a lecturer..I like his style..totally my style..ha..i did tt when I was in nchs also..ha...criticising the skool infront of the student...ha...the second lecturer was more of naggy i should say but ok la..he did made some jokes tt we somehow laughed at in the end...I saw quite a few of familiar faces in the lt also...guoyong,joanne,crys,sk etc...ha..and i heard the stats cohort is ard 100..nt bad...i think it's pretty good to have a smaller cohort size..but actually we always needa attend some other major de lectures de la..so i have friends in chem,LS,pharmacy...and I know 2 seniors from phy..ok.. oh yeah...my core modules got alot of math and computing de mod...i think i'm dying sia..seems tough...ha..and I'm taking econs again..as elective mod for first semester..i wanna prove tt alvl was just a downfall in luck..I can do econs! lol...vince will support mi i think...ha.. pretty sick these few days tt my voice changed...wanna rest at home these few days to make sure i recover in time for camp... monday gotta go nus again ...some registration work and buying of my new laptop!!! ha..finally...but somehow i dun feel tt much of excitement as compared to the past..somehow the crave of getting a new laptop is gone...i'm doing pretty well with this old one..cus i no need to handle it with tt much care..ha...nvm...watching despicable me with cheryl and sc after the registration in amk i guess... and wed i will be off to SOW camp to meet my new bunch of nus friends..my stats major de ppl..my lecture buddies :D I hope i will be in the same group with ver... :D WHEN IS MY SOW PACKING LIST COMING?! WHEN IS MY OGL CONTACTING MI?! ( Oh yeah, I'm watching Music Bank live from my scv...SHINee's comeback stage..still waiting for their turn...EXCITED TO THE MAX!) back to top? |