Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Thursday, July 8, 2010 @ 8:39 PM
Registered a mail :D
Yeah..went orchard with yixuan ytd and saw the pair of heels tt I wanted..and there're 2 other colours which is more practical as comnpared to the blue one i saw in 313....but didn't buy after all cus i think it's gonna be very slippery...is the current trend - frictionless heels? nvm... shopped ard and saw smth i think someone will like..bought it and I'm preparing to give it as an advance bd present...ha...

Wrapped up both presents and I sent vince's one to the post office today...registered it since it's safer..u know I dun wan all my effort to go down the drain...and I'm like a dummy there sia..dunno wat to do and stuff although its not the first time..nvm..shopped ard in amk hub looking for some accessories which may come in handy for my upcoming camp... yeah...but i didn't buy...going to buy when camp is abt to start...intending to buy the $1.95 shampoo n conditioner at watsons... oh yeah...I've decided which dress I'm going to wear for clubbing night...ha...black sexy one..lol..just kidding.. cus I dun wanna be teased..i heard horrible stories of girls wearing sua ku clothing and kena treated badly...no way..i dun wan tt to happen..i lack of a black stocking...and a right pair of heels...nvm..keep a look out bah... went back to the pasar malam and saw this jumper...yeah..DENIM JUMPER...sc, rmb the one tt I went to bugis to find..tt time wan 3/4 but cnt ifne rite..I found the same pattern but is short one..nice also..bought it and it's super cheap...12 bucks nia...ha..so happy..last piece somemore...

got tuition tml and I'm having a headache now over tuition slots cus all the camps briefing are on sat..shit..nvm..shall find a way out...MF IS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HER SOW CAMP!!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Belated HAPPY BD VINCE! NUS Flag Day! Lose weight pls MF! SNSD - Oh! dance session at my hse :D SHINee's makeovers for July comeback exposed Bokky meet up day :D I wanna go for CAMP! Cameron trip :D He's my ideal type.. Dancing rocks!