Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Friday, July 2, 2010 @ 8:54 PM
Lose weight pls MF!
I'm hating the fact tt I'm getting old and my metabolism rate is getting low...seriously..couldn't shed the extra weight off myself by using the old methods.... and I really hate the have my weight with the tenth digit 5! SERIOUSLY.. HATE IT! but nvm... sinced I'm such a determined person, I will make sure I achieve my goals..just wait on..I will make it and I mean it!  sc, let's gambate for the weight losing programme :D 0.5 kg more~ 2 days? lol..actually I'm aiming for 48kg..and wanna maintain it there...haha..but now i must shed as much as possible cus I heard about the freaky weighing machine at nus health check up..it just adds on weight like nth...and i calculated, with the breakfast and clothings tt I will wear, it will add up to as much as 1.5 kg...haiz..so means i seriously needa shed 2 kg in 1 wk..haiz...

Nvm, saw the dark clouds outside and rushed out of my hse to catch the bus...yeah..i dun wanna open my umbrella and walk in the wet wet floor... hate it! luckily, it started drizzling onli after i reached the bus stop and all the way till cp I'm covered..ha...lucky mi...and I tot i will have to wait for yx again cus i set off early..but see..the sms came..ha..she said she's released from cca earlier and can mee tmi at 2.30..so yeah..saved one hour...the best thing is..omg..she improved greater than I expected...she can do tertiary standard algebra qns now..and I dun even needa guide her..she's damn ZAI now man..I'm super proud of her... when I attempt to help her she will say : Wait, I know how to do! Ha...i super happy sia..to see her love and excel in algebra...so for the whole tuition we practised very TOUGH algebra qns and chatted non stop about all the activities she had and mine too...just like myself in the past..this type of tuition is the best..enjoyable and effective! It's no big deal being a genius urself, but it will be a big deal if u managed to turn someone weak into a genius! ha..

Oh yeah, received phone call rom qijun ytd...he's slacking in his camp again...called mi to chat and he said tt he didn't realise tt kw was my jc classmate even though they have been tgt for the past 2 months....ha...and he asked kw wat I'm like and kw replied : Very manly and violent girl... ok...I know tt's the fact but y is he spreading it ard..ha...nvm..qijun suffered even more under my hands...and he has accepted tt fact long ago...ha...

Tuition in the morning tml again :X sian...i dun like SCIENCE! seriously..i prefer math..the joy of teaching is different... cus i dun unds my sec skool work well actually..so I'm trapped with the qns while teaching gywneth sometimes..and it's super unprofessional and irresponsible I feel... It's nt wat I want...I wanna do well in every task I take..Perfect is wat I'm going for.... ok..speaking about tt I sure study more tonite...gonna make tml's lesson a good one...kk..anw, still looking forward to flag day cus many of my friends are staying in hougang...hey guys, If u see mi visiting ur hse to collect old items dun be shocked k...I'm participating in flag day with my NUS seniors and freshies :D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

SNSD - Oh! dance session at my hse :D SHINee's makeovers for July comeback exposed Bokky meet up day :D I wanna go for CAMP! Cameron trip :D He's my ideal type.. Dancing rocks! I dun regret at all kpop day! GYM!