Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 @ 9:05 PM
Wahaha...finally I TASTE GOOD FOOD!
Mon:
Went for health checkup at medical centre of NUS... did the routines..but the waiting time was damn long...serious..waited for like 45 min to enter the consultation room and all they did was 3 min of breathing checkup..stupid.

After the checkup, my parents brough us to eat sizzler...my mushroom soup and salad bar with singapore spicy chicken!


Oh, I love the 97% fat free yoghurt...I made the yoghurt ice cream myself! It was so nice tt I went for double serving..ha...dun drool!


Tue:
Yeah...sc needa attend rag day and hence I me tup with yx at cp instead...ha...eat kfc and then shopped ard....decided to solve some moments qns for my sec 3 student...as in preparation for tuition bah...


Sort of got back the feeling of studying during jc...still as restless but nt as stressful..ha...we are both obsessed with the show 'we got married'... currently I'm watching jokwon and GaIn couple...they're damn funny... esp how jokwon wakes ga-in up..ha...Yonghwa and seohyun one is sweet sweet love...ha..very different...and the latest couple is nickhun and victoria... though nickhun is too perfect to the extreme, i think tt their relationship may nt be tt exciting since both parties are too courteous and stuff..ha...i prefer yonghwa-seohyun couple... cus yonghwa gets jealous easily...ha...

Oh yeah...got the confirmation letter from SOW organisers...yeah..i'm going sow camp with ver,wc,crystaline and sikyin..these are the ppl i know currently...ha...hope to make more friends there.. tml gonna be another nice day cus sc is going to flood mi with all her camp experiences...I heard from ver tt sow will be the same as scamp..so i gotta go dig out more info and be mentally prepared also..ha...

Tml's gonna be another chatty day :p
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

JONGHYUN!!! Almond Beancurd! Registered a mail :D Belated HAPPY BD VINCE! NUS Flag Day! Lose weight pls MF! SNSD - Oh! dance session at my hse :D SHINee's makeovers for July comeback exposed Bokky meet up day :D I wanna go for CAMP!