Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 7:35 PM
SHINee's teaser mv is out!!! LUCIFER!

           


OMG! I seriously love their new song Lucifer! I'm like WAHHH~ when I was watching the mv for the first time..esp the part where the song starts to play..jonghyun was dancing right in the middle with a powerful dance stance... ARGH!!! I'm so excited! This song is gonna be a great hit for sure...I'm nt trying to be biased or wat but the chorus of lucifer started ringing in my mind after I heard it for the first time...It has got a brain washing effect just like bonamana and RDD....now it's playing in my mind..lucifer lucifer lucifer~~~

I think jonghyun and onew looks quite ok..like nt much change to their hairstyle..taemin looks pretty good with long hair..but i seriously dun really like minho's and key's new hairstyle...nvm..i will start to like them soon cus i like shinee as a whole.. oh yeah..jonghyun is really going to wear tt skimpy vest to dance in future sia..omg..it reveals his whole sexy back sia!!! I think he will be cold :( but ha...it's good for us fans :D

I can't wait for more mv teasers!!! SHINee ROCKS!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Ribbon hairband! Wahaha...finally I TASTE GOOD FOOD! JONGHYUN!!! Almond Beancurd! Registered a mail :D Belated HAPPY BD VINCE! NUS Flag Day! Lose weight pls MF! SNSD - Oh! dance session at my hse :D SHINee's makeovers for July comeback exposed