|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Sunday, July 4, 2010 @ 11:12 PMNUS Flag Day!
Woke up pretty early this morning to prepare myself for NUS Flag day :D Met sc outside old chang kee and rushed down to buy drinks for I fear tt it will leave a bad impression if we are late...sad to say, they were all late..and pretty unconcerned of this fact..ha...we were supposed to meet at 8.30 but they are strolling to yakun and mac for bf at 8.30... ha..met barbie and ken for the first time and ok...heard lots of their stuff..so wasn't too bothered by their presence...showed ken the msg my bro sent and yeah...he's my bro's friend...tryied to dig out some dark secrets of my bro but FAILED :x ha...nvm..at least it sparks off some conver btw us... was grouped to collect newspaper and old clothes with barbie,cheryl,sc and some other seniors...it went off pretty well..i guess I'm used to speaking to strangers after working in the teaching industry for so long..I learnt how to communicate with ppl well..nice one...we collected like so many piles of newspaper and clothing but the worst thing is we couldn't touch our face cus of all the ink and dirt on our fingers...super dirty..! I shall leave the process of collecting out...quite common... Ken drove us back to hg mall for lunch...I must say he's really a gentlemen and patient person...he's like the driver of the day sia..driving to and fro without complaints...nice guy...yeah..and the other guy, i shall nt mention..sc..u know who i'm refering to rite...some SUPERFICIAL guys..maybe u can say tt I dun know him long and well enough but sometimes as a 3rd party, I see things more clearly than anyone else and this is proven by ppl who knew him for some time before...some scandels..ha...nvm...shall not expose it since it spoils the show..anyway..i'm not interested in flirts and bimbos..ha..but the happy thing is tt i met 2 handsome guys today..not from nus but just passerby...and both of them are wearing black tee...ha..nice...totally my type..thumbs up! ken drove cheryl home and mi n sc to hg mall..we trained back to cp and bought our fav CUPWALKER!!! ha..I'm have been nagging at sc for it since the start of the day...ha...shopped and ordered cheese chips n fries at LJS...it's the first time i'm tasting it and it rocks! sc..more of it tml :D Tml: Card making day plus bokky stalking day :p Let's march down to city sc :D back to top? |