|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Monday, June 21, 2010 @ 9:53 PMHe's my ideal type..
Ha..had been watching 'we got married' show for the past few days...super NICE! ha... i watching the one tt features jung yonghwa and seohyun... so sweet.. they call each other Yo-ong... and Hyu-un... haha..so sweet..and there're super awkard at the start...ha..seohyun is as pure as paper sia..no first crush before..nv date before..really naive and innocent.. and she's super health conscious... onli eat organic food and damn rule abidding...sort of fends yonghwa off at the start..but he finally realise tt's her CUTE point..haha..nice.. Yong teaches hyun guitar and even bought her one as present..so sweet..and he's damn nice to her k...the perfect bf cum husband type... and hyun always use her smile to make yong abide to all her demands..haha.. They're seriously damn sweet tgt...envious...I want tt type of guy... Picked out 3 sentences that I liked most from wat yoong had said so far:1) I'm jealous. ( I like guys with strong sense of possession..ha..super manly..and he glared at his cn blue group member who accidentally touched hyun's fingers or get too near to her..ha..so cool) 2) I'm the man, I 'll do it. ( He always handle all the stuff and make choices when hyun's clueless. Super manly and charming sia. He's like perfect guy sia...nv let girl carry things and he kept his promises well :) ) 3) I'll take responsibility. ( Omg, guys that mention this are going extinct nowadays.. he doesn't wan hyun to go college cus she always befriend guys. ha..yong is jealous.. hyun asked: My grades will drop if I dun go to college and yong said he will take responsibility.woo!!!) Yeah, guys out there who are a little mischevious and active,yet mature and responsible pls appear soon!!! back to top? |