Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
GYM!
7.50am - That's the time I woke up today..amazing... I woke up without the help of my hp...I'm too excited for the gym trip...hehe... ate some light breakfast and off I went to hg sports complex...

Couldn't contact or find sc anywhere there..waited at level 1 for ard 15 to 20 min..I got a little worried seriously..I tot wat happened to her..I even called her house and asked her mum wat time she got out from home and stuff... on second thoughts, I decided to go up to gym first..I tot she started off first and left her hp in the cabinet..tts y nv reply mi or stuff..signed in and yeah..went up.. was a little awkard in the beginning cus all the macho guys just turned ard and looked at mi..I guessed they must be thinking 'what's this little girl doing in this place?' ... cus I was like wearing skool house tee with shorts.. = student look :X nvm..cnt be bothered with them (But I must admit there're some good looking ones with good figure there :D)

Cnt find sc up there... decided to cycle first while looking out from the glass screen to see if she's anywhere nearby below...cus I'm awkard enough in the beginning walking ard aimlessly... suddenly sc appeared :D My mind went :Whew! I tot wat happened to her..ha..yeah...both of us started exercising for the next 2 hours.. It wasn't as tiring and tough as I thought..maybe yeah..there's a friend ard to chat with u..this sort of distract u from all the tedious exercise since u continue doing while toking to her :D

Total reward:
1 hour of cycling in total - Ard 450 kcal
10 min of fast walk + jogging - 100 kcal
10 min of arm training - 50 kcal

 * 600kcal *
(If u think that it's very little, wait till u try working out there urself :X )

Can u see us from the reflection?

Bus-ed to amk hub after a short walk and sc bought 3 new pairs of socks for just $5.90 :)

Ok, this sounds stupid but yeah..after burning away some calories with much effort, we went for astons :D
(At least better than nt burning rite :X)

Mine :D

SC's :D

As planned earlier, we went back to my hse for some nail art session :)
Played shinee's variety show on tv and it was super hilarious. I can't how many times I watched it but I just can't stop laughing every single time. And I find myself loving them more and more everytime :P

Look at my collection of nail polish below :)

Went to the bookshop in one of the market quite far away from my house to get the hula hoop I recommended for sc... walked quite far..I pity my legs today :( hope they dun rebel tml by giving mi muscle aches... yeah..the cheap yet good hula hoop..8 bucks only!!! we shall shake our side stomach fats away!!!

Ok, I admit I'm a little mad..cnt stop the crave for cupwalker..not bbt but just cupwalker..the other bbt can't cure my withdrawal symptons :( In the end we walked from the market to the 159 bus stop..I'm nt kidding..it's super far and the sun is like so scorching..nvm..for cupwalker I will endure.. bused down to cp and bought cupwalker with sc :D HAPPY BIG TIME! I was chewing on my pearl happily then I saw Ms Oh with her husband and she smiled to mi..and with my mouthful of pearls swimming in my mouth, I gave a super ugly and bloated smile..haha..shopped ard and bused home... I think my camwhoring skills are deteriorating rapidly..I cnt get the angle right no matter how many times I tried...

See how deformed our faces are when the photo is taken by mi:

Photo taken by sc:

Photo by mi again: officially proven..my camwhoring skills sucks :(


Back to ah ma hse for dinner and saw my cute cousins..ha..his mum is really mad..force a pri 6 child to study secondary skool compo book..nvm..he has to endure it anw..maybe he will start appreciating when his results are good? I dun know.

Went blogshop hopping again and I saw this long hoodie cardigan and jacket tt I like lots. After postage is just $17.70 per piece
.
Should I buy? Advise pls :X
Ok, I'm not fantasizing but shinee members are really getting more macho as proven from all shinee fans in the website. Even magnae taemin got damn nice arm muscles..those linings u know..omg.. and of cus jonghyun also..there's this video tt really shows his arm muscles... noticed a little in the last episode of hello baby when he wore the black woolen jacket.. but u can see his shoulder and arm muscles..I tot it's just cus of the video's length and width..but I'm nt kidding..look at their recently videos and photos whereby they wore sleeveless outfits..it's damn hot.. MAN SIA :D I think their upcoming album's concept is more towards manly and macho type.. evolution from her boylish and skinny look...I can't wait... July's gonna be so NICE :D


back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Gym-ming tml!!! OMG! Finally there are coming back!!! Subway :) Meaningful day again :D Dream team FIGHTING! Finally some tuition sessions tt I enjoy :D My perfect culinary skills :D Happy BD Mummy! Rebonded my hair!! Refreshing day :D