|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 9:38 PMGym-ming tml!!!
Woke up earlier and my papa complained about my bloated face..ha..I drank too much water last night...and my whole body is bloated with water... my mummy said it was due to oversleeping....ha... brought ah ma to causeway point for some shopping today..it was a last minute decision...yeah..but nice..it has been a long time since we brought her out due to her unstable health conditions the previous month... shopped ard in causeway point and had crystal jade for lunch...ha...I'm currently seriously overweight yet I can't resist all the good food that are tempting mi right infront..yeah..ate them..but I just had a small bite for every single item..no 2nd try..just 1 for each... walked and shopped..but didn't dare to drink anymore water for the day..nt even my bbt..argh....but I drank coffee..I heard it can ease urination and remove water from ur body.. went home for dream team broadcast but was super disappointed cus it was a repeat :( nvm..I watched the whole show once again..ha..i think it's the 5th time..but still as nice..my heart raced again...oh yeah..tml I'm going to exercise with szechien in gym..finally..after planning for so long, it's time we execute it :D shoud be nice..I needa sweat it out and firm up my muscles...have been warming up my muscles recently at home..hehe..at least 50 situps per day at one go.. 50 leg lift for each leg... and at least half an hour of hulahoop while watching tv..ha..but it doesn't seem to help.. :( nvm... Just watched dream team featuring suju..ha..suju challenged dream team..NICE! ha.. they're quite superb I must say...since they won i nthe bball and head soccer game...but minho still won at last..wow! chukahaeyo minho! Ok, I can't wait for tml. - Gym in the morning - sweat it out - Finally eating our aston mean (But shit, I'm dieting) - Nail art at my house ( I just repainted my nails ytd :x) Random: Argh, I seriously can't take my eyes off my pretty preppy princess-sy nails :D back to top? |