|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 9:39 PMFinally some tuition sessions tt I enjoy :D
Ytd:Woke up at 8am..omg..normally the earliest I wake up is 11am...ha..went for some light breakfast and off to teach gywneth...as usual, the sleepy eye and look...but as time passes, I realised tt she becomes more attentive and interested in the lesson...I'm proud of myself...I guess I can devote to the education sector as long as students are good...sort of used the same method as my previous tuition teacher..sharing some interesting exp with her..ha.. yeah..went cp after tt for my next tuition and saw sc and cheryl in mac also..ha...spent quite a few min to confirm if it's them before I approach..ha..waited for my student...30min late..but better than not appearing at all la..decided to reserve my buey song look and proceed with some enjoyable tuition session..yeah..it was fine..she's quite good fot this lesson and surprisingly can unds the 2 topics pretty well..I have faith in her for these 2 topics..ha.. Went ard shopping in cp while waiting for my family to come fetch mi...haha...pepperplus is having sales..bought one tee...I seriously need more tees...I open my cabinet and all I see are working clothes..nah nah nah...I dun wan..I wanna go back to my youthful and bubbly self.. Today: I vaguely rmbed tt it rained twice in the morning..Super nice to sleep when it's raining :) went nyjc outside de coffee shop for lunch..ha..my fish beehoon as usual..the auntie can rmb mi..hehe..went amk hub for some grocery shopping... saw some 0816 ppl...ok..2.. justin and another girl...both of them knows mi and smiled to mi...mummy bought 4 nail polish to share with mi ;D top coat,base coat and a light pearl purple + dark shimmering purple..wotz! SZECHIEN! LET'S HAVE SOME NAIL ART AT MY HSE SOON!ha...both my feets and fingers share the same colour now... purple gradient..super cool...abit devilish but sexy..ha..I like this mysterious feel... bought lots of snacks to camp at home for the wk..ha...mf's going to try and whip up more food...and yeah...nt forgetting the dummies for statistics I and II book tt i borrowed..going to make time for them..ha..mi and my more peaceful days... Plan for the wk: Gym / more nail arts / Study stats / learn more korean (Ha...I'm secretly learning alot)
back to top?
|