Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 9:36 PM
kpop day!
Ok.. basically woke up early this morning since I slept early ytd for my complexion sake... ate breakfast and  watched tv..finally my suju dt is subbed... went out to do a little shopping and grocery shopping for my mummy in ntuc before coming home...nt forgetting my subway cookie..ok..currently, I'm addicted to subway soft cookies and cupwalker..kind souls out there pls donate these items to mi :D

Reached home and rmbed that I didn't exercise at all today...shit..but my back is aching..so I decided nt to do hulahoop-ing... instead I watched korean mv on scv and danced!!! ha... nice..ok.. went to youtube to look for 2 4 minute songs that I like - hot issue and muzik. Learned the dance after watching the video many times..yeah..I have 2 more dance to add to my dance list..ha..although I cnt dance the full song la..but for chorus onli, I can dance quite a few le..ha..Genie, Mister,Because of you,Bopeep,hot issue,muzik, RDD,chu and others.. seriously addicted to kpop... and their dance are so sexy.. oh yeah..I like hyuna's CHANGE..the hip movement is so cool...not forgetting abracadebra..tt's the first dance I tried..ha... I have many more that I wanna learn..maybe tml shall spend some time on it...

The dance I learned today:

Hot issue

Muzik

Ok..actually those 2 songs are quite old alr... I wanna learn some new ones.. after skool - bang and 4 minute - huh. Actually f(x)'s nu abo is not bad also..I watched it quite a few times le..can rmb it's classic movement but haven't memorise the sequence and linkage of it..shall learn tml..hey..dancing is more tiring than gym..serious..ytd go gym for 2 hours and I nv sweat at all..ha..may be due to the air conditioning there la..but today i danced like half and hour nia i perspire like shit..good..sweat it out man..

After school - bang

4 minute - Huh

f(x) - nu abo


Ok, let mi share my favourite dance currently..I like it at first sight sia..i rmb I saw hyuna dance this on a variety show with minho and i was like omg...so sexy and nice... I like hyuna alot..u can see her dancing with her soul sia.. her facial expression and stuff.. she's the dancing machine in 4 minute...super pretty and sexy...her solo song very nice.. it's hyuna - change. the rhythmn is very nice also..super addictive..my sms ringtone..ha

Hyuna - change

yeah..tt's all I have to share for today..some of my favourite mv..ha..ok..i forgot to include beast - shock. yeah..like tt dance after ye shou danced it on wo ai he she bang bang tang... shall add it below.. kpop rocks!

Beast - shock
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

GYM! Gym-ming tml!!! OMG! Finally there are coming back!!! Subway :) Meaningful day again :D Dream team FIGHTING! Finally some tuition sessions tt I enjoy :D My perfect culinary skills :D Happy BD Mummy! Rebonded my hair!!