Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
Dream team FIGHTING!
Just finish watching the latest epi of dream team tt is released like few hour ago in korea..omg..I must say I really admire the 4 participants... seonhyun,krystal,nicole and another girl(I cnt rmb her name..but I know she's from after school)... I have been wanting to learn all the sports like high jump, sprinting and stuff since young..of I should say I did practise them when I was in pri skool..but no chance after tt... U girls ROCKS! 1.95m!!!! Krystal, U're amazing!

I seriously like their attitude... I wanna learn from them, tt spirit and determination... the bubbly self tt they have normally but the serious and firm attitude tt they use to embrace all the challenges...I seriously cnt handle my emotions well when it comes to witnessing this type of situation... When I see ppl putting in a lot of effort in order to achieve their goal, it gives mi adrenaline rush... I will feel like tearing... and when I see tt they fail despite giving it all, the tears just drips endlessly... it makes mi recall all the hardwork and effort which i put in to achieve all I had now.. my academic achievement..my last syf achievement..my napfa..and many more.. I guess my tears are meant only for ppl's effort... I nv cry for myself,relationships or departures...

Anw, SZECHIEN: Next epi of dream team is on SJ challenging DT!!! omg..I can't wait for next wk!!! the trailers is alr attracting mi lots... SJ throws eunhyuk away cus he's a member of dream team..ha...they refuse him to join their dance and cheerings..haha... so pitiful...but FUNNY!!! ha..kkk...anw.. DREAM TEAM FIGHTING!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Finally some tuition sessions tt I enjoy :D My perfect culinary skills :D Happy BD Mummy! Rebonded my hair!! Refreshing day :D Tolerance My mega lunch set!!!! Happy days :D Super good mood! Hair cut!