|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Monday, June 28, 2010 @ 10:12 PMCameron trip :D
Yeah! I'm back from cameron ytd :D I'm starting to miss the climate there..the natural aircon... nvm..home is still the best :) The first thing I did upon arrival back at singapore ytd was to date sc out..got so much things to hear and also share with her..ha...gotta chat with her on msn today and found out alot interesting things about scamp...I saw the photos...some were OMG! lol... Can't wait to hear out from her personally tml...yeah...As for my cameron trip..it was FUN!!! ha..I love those flowers...they're real beautiful I must say..the colours were so nice and not forgetting the breath taking scenery that I saw... For the first time I went to highland and I'm serious, I touched the clouds..or I should say, I'm in the clouds..ha...I really feel good..yeah..the clouds in the sky that u can nv reach no matter how hard u try to raise ur arms... I'm in it there...It sort of gave mi strength.... I feel like I can achieve anything since I can touch the sky..ha.. Did plenty of thinking and reflections on the bus and I like this feel.. I really enjoy long trip on bus..This may sound sick but yeah..I like to sort out my thinkings and relax myself on the bus while watching the scenery outside..and this time round due to the seat allocation, I sat alone the whole journey by the windows..I prefer it this way...no disturbance, just mi and my music....ok..shall let the photos take over the sharing... |