|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 9:31 PMOff to city...
Yeah... went bugis and city hall with pw,px and kj... hehe...bought 2 tops and a belt... Oh ya....my clothes from online shopping has arrived too...collected it early in the morning...the jacket was pretty up to standard but i dun really like the dress..haha..nvm...at least it wasn't a full disappointment. Walked down to city hall from bugis and we saw this 'balloon event' at city hall interchange.... haha..we spammed the whole balloon and yeah...I shall let the pictures do the talking for mi.... Mine: Peixin's Kejin's Peiwen's Kj's wishes tio spam by us..haha..look at all the critics :x After shopping at suntec and marina sq...we decided to settle down at marina sq's food court...haha..ordered food to share... woo...look at the hot steam from our claypot rice... :D Tried on my shirts and ok..i think presentable la...maybe will alter abit..but over it looks pretty ok... I guess I will buy more casual tops next time...2 formal shirts are more than enough... :D Oh ya....we haven't fix the date for next kbox session...hey girls...I'm nt free on next monday..yeah... Peiwen: This is the link for the shoes spree http://hauteurban-spree.blogspot.com/
back to top?
|