Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 6:03 PM
Mf's is too addicted to blogshopping... :(

Mf's gonna be bankrupt soon if she's blogshopping at this rate... Bought a dress for mummy's company dinner and dance from a blog again....bargained and had a price cut from 21 to 19 bucks... I forgot tt I still needa attend this type of events and gave away all my formal wears while clearing my wardrode not long ago... Now gotta stock up again... I think this can be worn at such events without doubt....not bad la... Oh ya... Mf's craving for kfc...who wanna go eat with mi...SC..u wanna go with mi? :D
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Beach Breeze!!! Killer heels found finally :D Online Blogshop links!!! Kbox Photos :D I'm back!!!! Teacher's day present!!! More National Day photos!!! National Day Celebration! Mf's super tired!!! Inferiority