|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 11:37 AMKiller heels found finally :D
Woo.... went out for breakfast with papa and mummy today and here comes my killer heels... It was mere coincidence that I found them as I tot place like market will onli sell heels suitable for my mummy..haha.... and I really glance through the whole shoes shop and nth caught my attention.... was waiting impatiently outside the shop with my papa and mummy was waving so enthusiastically to mi... tot it would be nice if i just walk over to entertain her abit and there I saw my killer heels... High enough...'slipper style' - can wear easily without the pain of bucketing...studded - bling bling and yeah...cheap sia...18 bucks nia.... I originally wanted to buy from the shop at amk hub..and tt heels really cost a bomb....32 bucks... this pair of heels is onli for 18 bucks and mummy paid them..haha..means i saved the money tt was allocated to buying shoes..wow wow wow... mf's on clouds nine :Dback to top? |