|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Monday, July 4, 2011 @ 11:36 PMFirst lesson : Life Isn't Fair, but It's Still Good :)
Just collected the book - God Never Blinks from the library in the evening... and there I go flipping to it's first page, the first lesson. Life isn't fair, but it's still good :) There I know, I have chosen the right type of book I want. Maybe it's coming of age or some other factors which I dun know but I have this urge to pump in more substance into myself... substance that can make mi become a better person so that I can treat myself, my family and my friends better and have a more enjoyable life... One without stubborness and self-centeredness and most importantly one with direction and drive. That is the future me which I wanna meet soon, not the childish old me who is filled with pure perfectionism. I bought myself another book too - Live well, Love Much,Laugh often. I'm gonna keep the surprises of this book till i finish the one i borrowed from lib. This 3 months holiday is indeed a turning point. I realised that if one is gonna put in effort to change, he/she can change. I used to dread regular exercise but in fact I'm deriving more than the physical benefits of it now. To be honest, I'm pretty surprised by my determination through this process and unknowingly I 've been on this routine for 2 months. I used to dread reading books and now I'm forsaking my beautiful clothings and spending the money on self-improvement books. I like this change, I know I wun regret. Shall start on my book now and share more of its reflections here...cya :D
back to top?
|