Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
My mega lunch set!!!!

Woohoo...Mf's in high mood these few days... reason? ha...secret... woke up at 12 today cus I was consoling B on facebook till 2am... didn't know such a thing happened till I asked about it...Gave her some advices and encouraged her to make some actions... tt I shall not elaborate here... I could feel her desperation and helplessness...But I'm sorry, I can only help this much :(

Woke up at 12pm and couldn't decide wat to eat...after 1 hour of serious consideration then I went to tabao ASTON back for brunch..ha...my chargrill chicken... + BBT + Tidbits... my stomach was like bloated! but it's satisfaction to the MAX!!! I think this is how I prefer things to be done now, live for myself...Put myself infront of others (excluding some)... there's no reason to care for ppl that do not care for you of cus :x played hula hoop for an hour non stop...ha...shake my tummy off..I'm getting fatter and fatter each day...dead serious..my weight just shoots up... nvm...

Chatted with yongle and asked for some h3 notes..faint sia... the first page nia i dun wanna read on le.... he asked more and realised tt I should take stats... and after hearing his explanation i think it makes sense..i study applied math so tt I can go into finance sector and actually stats is closer to this goal... and I can opt for QF in the second yr also... I may change to taking stats cus i realised math ismore of understanding how the formula comes about and foundamental understanding of maths... which is not wat I want..I wanna learn more that can be applied to the finance sector... so I may be thinking of taking stats major in finance and business... shall ask for my bro's opinion tml...

Anw, yeah...my student's mum was super happy with yx's improvement.. I'm finally at ease..dunno how to explain if she doesn't improve..haha... and I'm meeting yixuan during this long wkends :D i guess she got much to complain regarding her work..haha..I shall be her dustbin this time round...since she's mine back then..ha...shall chill out soon...

They are back!!! :D Welcome home, I've got so much to share with u guys :)

back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Happy days :D Super good mood! Hair cut! Results upon reflection :) Uni admission :X There's always a rainbow behind all storms. Rainbow nails! My new hard disc! Muscle aches! Sweat it out!