Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 5:30 PM
Results upon reflection :)
To be honest, I felt sad after I posted ytd. :( Cus I kept reflecting over my own actions and the trouble which I bring upon. I couldn't sleep for a while cus the happenings kept revolving ard in my mind. I found the answer. Maybe from now on I will just care about my own stuff, not to the extent of selfish but just not till I rack my brain for others. Or I should just learn from my friend, giving the most standard answer that u can find in ten years series. 'Follow ur heart' / 'It's ok as long as u are fine and like it'/ 'You like which one then choose which one lor' / 'Aiya, both good la...anyhow choose la'. A few words that save mi from all my analysing and this small gesture brings convenience for both party. It wun psycho ppl to the wrong choice and also dun give mi a bad name. Much lesser effort and more happiness for my friends. I feel worthed it. Or I should even save on tt few words, just smile quietly just like wat my other friend did. No opinion may be the best opinion. silence is gold.

Maybe for now, I should care for myself more. Diverting the attention I had for others to myself. I watched this variety casting Nicole from kara. She's of the same age as us but missed 2 yrs of schooling since she debuted. The show involved getting her to attend uni life for a term, starting from interviews to gain acceptance from the college. I had much thoughts after watching cus I witness her falls. All the uni rejected her and I can feel her dismay. It made mi tear even. Luckily, she went back to the skool and plead the principal a second time before she got this slim chance of entering the college. I feel the urge to cherish my studies opportunity, one that I can choose and get readily unlike her slumps. I feel that I need to end my slacking days and start getting ready for uni. Not just exams but my vibrant uni life that's waiting for mi ahead. After watching the show, I felt great cus I sort of get an idea of wat college life is about. Lectures, dozing off during tutorials, clubs activities, study group in library and of cus my most desired part - finding a good partner. I wished cupid can save my love luck till uni starts or maybe yeah..i got a few candidates in mind but shall not reveal it..ha.. but ppl u guys dun know la..I wanna have those couple dates in cafe and library in uni..ha.. so yeah..Dear cupid: Pls dun intro mi ITE or Ah beng guys just like those in north point the other round. Do I have ah lian look? Yes maybe. ha...since young those tt asked mi for my number are all flirts or ah bengs. But not those very bad de, just maybe nt good enough. ha... but recently i seemed to see that they have gotten a gf that they really love from fb. ha.. they're nice guys, those tt can wait for mi like for 2 yrs during sec skool but sorry. In jc, it's worst, I rmb-ed the case of having ITE guys surrounding mi to ask for my no. from the bus till the bus interchange. It's scary and I wondered how I escaped back then. Not trying to haolian but yeah, Can I have some decent sporty guys? I see my classmates like verine or shermin all damn blissful. I dun need all the 'ask for no. type', just one nice and decent one is enough. My fascination starts...

A fine breezy day staying at home finally. The first time I spent the whole day at home just for myself. There's no need to think of lame jokes, putting awkard smile or think hard. Just lying on the sofa and watch some motivating variety shows. Mf's all ready to start her engine and study. I do not want a uni life that makes mi troubled with my academic results. Calculus, I'm ready for u :D


(In a great mood~~~)
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Uni admission :X There's always a rainbow behind all storms. Rainbow nails! My new hard disc! Muscle aches! Sweat it out! Petty old woman! Impromtu student! Hamsters!!! Feel like quiting relief teaching xD