Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 1:14 PM
Super good mood!
Sunday:

Wahaha...super happy...cus i got 3 good male friends that always stand like my defence wall, protecting and shielding mi from all my problems and troubles... The wall, the bond, the friendship that never fall. My perfect BOY-friends. ha. Their first reply to my problem shocked mi :'wth!..' shall not add further.. ha.. Aall 3 of them sides mi, AS EXPECTED.ha... Dun think that they do tt to maintain our friendship, they are ppl that will scold the hell out of mi just to make mi make the right choice, do the right thing. Not the superficial type that agrees to watever u say be it right or wrong, just to please u.  I kena scolding before. ha..so I have no doubts on their opinions cus that's wat true friends are for, be TRUTHFUL to each other. Weekends are always nice with them back from ns..and somehow we're like each other's listening bin, we vomit all our troubles to each other and tt's wat i like about. Suppressed all these troubles long enough to wait for them to come back from ns, caused I think they'll be troubled if I sms them in the night... That's a big no-no!

Anw, MF's super happy! wahahaha...all my handsome pals are coming to NUS too :) But it's 2 yrs later.. I heard their training is tough.. haiz..tt I cnt help la..ha...but I tot he super fit le sia... anw, He called mi to intro him some korean variety show and yeah..needless to say, it's HELLO BABY SHINEE! ha.. he said it's nice also! see...good friends share the same taste, same frequency. And both of us agreed that jay chou's new album nt tt nice..ha .. Mf's feeling blissful to have them by my side, ppl that will nv spill ur secrets out even after 6 yrs have passed. And for others, a small test is all I did to test them out. I got my experiment report and yeah, one that is enough to grade them thoroughly.  I must admit I do not have tons of friends but at least I have 4 truthful ones that I need not wear my protective mask on, wat about you? Do you have at least one that makes u put down ur guards completely, tell them who u like and who u hate without the fear tt they will spill the beans and betray you? If u do not have, it's time u reflect upon urself :)

Monday:

Oh yeah, SZECHIEN! WE ARE GOING OUT TML!!! ps..now abit high! ha..and rmb not to spend too much money this time round...I will contact u ok..hehe..but I may have plenty of spots on my face after going for facial with kj later..ha ...got plenty of things to tell u (mostly complaints)...ha...

shall update more later..gotta go out le :D
Chocolate ice kachange and facial with kj!
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Hair cut! Results upon reflection :) Uni admission :X There's always a rainbow behind all storms. Rainbow nails! My new hard disc! Muscle aches! Sweat it out! Petty old woman! Impromtu student!