Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
tag please or die

Mf's Profile


Photobucket
Name: Sharon
Age: 20 this year:D
Horoscope:Scorpio
Birthday:21 nov 1991
School: NUS Science Stats
Hobby: KPOP!!! :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 9:24 PM
Mf's super tired!!!
Yeah.. What have I did for the past one wk.. practically chionging hw nia... stupid... nvm..nth much happened this wk and i shall not blog about those super boring stuff... got back my maths stats test today and it was so so.... nt bad..but nt very very gd ..so no feel.. waited for kenny and huanqing after class to bus home but kenny decided to stay back for consultation..so went back with huanqing onli... we went to the bookshop and saw this hwachong chemistry summarised revision booklet..very thin and small..and it's quite gd i think... bought it and decided to bring it along with mi everywhere so tt i can take out and see if i can revise a little wherever i go...

Tml's national day celebration and I super dun feel like going to skool... I foresee a boring day... but nah..shall turn up for the sake of BOKKY and son... wanna see them run... anticipating... hope his team wins...haha...my class's participating in the handball game also...terence,guiru,queenie they all playing...shall cheer for them as well... missed the time where our class played handball tgt..at least tt's a class game..nt like badminton where u play in pairs...

JIAYOU! BOKKY! Bok: I will release MEOW behind you..I'm sure u will come in first..haha.. :P
back to top?
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

recent entries

Inferiority New Clothes!!! School life rocks becus of them! :) The smile of agony :s Mid Year's finally OVER!!!!! Screwed up big time! MOE is a cheater bug!!! Blog's revival from june holiday mugging!!! The commence of my Hell-liked Holiday :( SPA Skill A sucks!