|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 8:51 PMSuper stressed up :(
Went to school early in the morning and started my 16c complex no. tutorial..did onli abit..nvm..started lectures as usual and here comes the fire drill.. super hot la..everybody was melting...I was like hiding behind the shadows of jiarong, benny and zhonghuai...see peiwen squating down like this..so cute..hahaThen I find verine's action cute too..looks like SUN WU KONG...haha.. Finally they allowed us to take shelter at the grandstand..we were sweating like shit and everyone stared into blank there..missed maths lesson becus of this stupid drill.. I longed for maths lesson la..cus the teacher very funny..haha.. Went for lunch and we were discussing dunno wat stuff also..suddenly queenie went around touching our hair..and find peiwen's hair super soft...then queenie mentioned a guy tt like to touch pw's hair in the past, and u guys know wat..pw blushed like siao..and her ear was super red too..(look below) oh ya..toking about this..u know wat..damn suey..0815 had to sit at the last row of lt1 for econs in the future..it's like WTH...! cnt see a single thing..it's perfect place to sleep...then the teacher call mi sit outside abit so tt i can see..and it's the first time I stand up while the lecturer was toking and shifted out..luckily it's at the back..so nobody realise..haha..i think i blushed also..dunno y..can feel the ears like hot hot de..haha It's quite late in the evening le..no one was in the library except a few... so i zi lian and took a few photos..haha..this's at one corner of the video section..i find it comfortable here..dunno y..like small and cosy corners... camwhored... haiz..hate my camera phone..it's like u gotta hold it there for very long or else the photo will be distorted..but nvm..haha How come my hair so messy?! Was in utter bad mood... was bombarded with lots of qns by the teacher regarding the major event... I was like 'can u give mi a second to breathe before i take a second blow?!' it's like she nv mentioned all those stuff before and while the event's near to come in a week's time..she fired all the qns at mi like nobody business..spare mi a second to think of the ans can? publication, no. of participants, duty allocation and many different shitty stuff... okok I know..let mi do it one by one can..haiz..was super pek cek..it's like i already passed down the instructions..who to do wat..but the problem is tt my group members nv do it..and I know I've the responsibility of ensureing they complete they work on time..but if they dun, wat can I do, beat, scold, cane or nag? nvm..shall take some time to cool down and start the day afresh tml... was super tired upon reaching home..no more energy to go for some running.. was like running with the participants during the game..haiz..shall go take a rest now..cya (MF will be alright, she's a strong girl that wun let such nonsense overcome her :D) |