|
Welcome to
MINGFANG'S
GOSSIP ROOM
|
tag please |
Mf's Profile |
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 8:09 PMLazy bum bum -> MF
Woohoo.. Manly girl's back to blog... Mf is super lazy today..haha..supposed to go NE trip to little india..but slept till 9.30 and the meeting was at 10am..so decided not to go..can't make it in time anyway..haha..so rolled on the bed for another hr and reluctantly get up to start my day...haha..watched youtube as usual(That's a must!)... cooked maggi noodles with baby cocktails hotdogs for breakfast... slacked and watched manga for the next dunno how many hours..haha..until 4.30..then took a nap till 5.30... haha..A total lazy bum bum day! bought tako balls with bubble red tea for dinner.. went ah ma hse and then FINALLY started doing my tuition hw..haha..At my ah ma hse, as usual my gugu passed mi the lastest copy of newsweek.. at first i dunno wat the cover page was about.. my first impression was like..wow..nice cover page..red and flashy... haha..Then when I took a closer look, I found out it's nuclear destruction..omg..this deadly weapon that killed many.. shall take some time off to read more about it.. cus i think i quite like sci n tech..this nuclear article might be of help to my essay..haha.. Today my brain like kept repeating jolin's new song...大丈夫... The chorus is like ' I dun wan a bf, I need a real man' wow..damn cool...i will try to upload the mv let u guys hear.. Jolin's new album rocks.. I heard a few songs le..all damn nice.. and the dance!!! omg..it's super pretty and sexy... I like her new hairstyle and colour...it's like wow..I wanna be like her...haha..fascinating... Jolin's mv link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yFq1p9heaU&feature=related Oh ya..today is teckwei's birthday...but i didn't wish him happy bd or wat... In simple, mf is a petty and revengeful person..who call him forget my bd last yr..and doubt if i get him a present anot..ungrateful ppl do not deserve sincere blessing... :p Blame it on himself if he wants..i dun give a damn. back to top? |
Music![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com recent entriesMf's blog back! Mf's blog up!!! |